Friday, April 26, 2013

Silliness

Dear #,

I got a new phone yesterday, and discovered that Swype gives next word suggestions. Three at a time. The rest of the post will be constructed entirely from these.

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to get out of this, metaphorically, and I don't know if that is mandatory. The second half of my favorite part is also strongly encouraged. I got to get out and it needs to be awesome.

I'm trying not to mention that the dragons slept but I don't know how. I can be an arduous pilgrimage to the next few years or more. The ancestors were not sure how many people mention the empire as an alternative to the dragons.

I'm so glad you try to be a good connection, which is also strongly encouraged by the dragons and involves worship of the empire state. I don't know what I'm not going to get. The military service and I don't think that is mandatory for you.

1 comment: